Sending Your Official Academic Records
UBC does not accept the following:
- Photocopies that have not been stamped, attested and endorsed by the Registrar at your home university
- Documents in envelopes that have been opened
- Documents that do not arrive in sealed envelopes endorsed by the issuing institution or certified translator
- Documents that arrive without the official seal of the university
- Photocopies notarized by a notary public
- Photocopies endorsed by a lawyer, professor, judge etc.
- Unofficial translations
- Non-literal translations
Do not send academic records that are not in sealed within endorsed envelopes as it will only delay the processing of your application.
Financial support is not guaranteed to ECPS students. Financial assistance may available through the following sources:
Canada Student Loans, Bursaries and Work Study Program
- Master’s program students may be eligible for various awards designed to enable students to complete their studies. For information on such awards and other forms of financial aid, applicants should consult the Awards and Financial Aid Office.
- Additional graduate student funding opportunities are available through the Office of Research in the Faculty of Education and the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies department.