Additional Information

We are no longer accepting applications for our 2018 intake of graduate students.  We do not have a January 2019 intake.
Online applications for 2019 will be available on September 19th.  Application deadline is December 1, 2018. 

Sending Your Official Academic Records

UBC does not accept the following:

  • Photocopies that have not been stamped, attested and endorsed by the Registrar at your home university
  • Documents in envelopes that have been opened
  • Documents that do not arrive in sealed envelopes endorsed by the issuing institution or certified translator
  • Documents that arrive without the official seal of the university
  • Photocopies notarized by a notary public
  • Photocopies endorsed by a lawyer, professor, judge etc.
  • Unofficial translations
  • Non-literal translations

Do not send academic records that are not in sealed within endorsed envelopes as it will only delay the processing of your application.

Financial Support

Financial support is not guaranteed to ECPS students. Financial assistance may available through the following sources:

 Canada Student Loans, Bursaries and Work Study Program