Directors of Graduate Programs
Dr. Serge LacroixView Faculty Profile
Dr. Cay HolbrookView Faculty Profile
Quantitative Research Methodology
Ryan Ji: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides support for quantitative methods questions.
Please email to schedule an appointment.
Program Area Peer Advisors & Assistants
Lauren Currie: email@example.com
Please make appointments for advising on admissions to the Counselling Psychology Program via email.
Responds to emails and telephone inquiries from potential applicants; establishes weekly appointment times for meeting applicants; updates current information of admissions criteria (website); updates equivalencies list of prerequisite courses; assists with group information sessions; assists with vetting equivalency requests of prerequisite courses
Takara Bond: Takara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides support and advice for HDLC students on topics related to university life, including helping students navigate the Faculty of Education, ECPS Department, and HDLC Program procedures.
Nathan Roberson: email@example.com
Provides support and advice for MERM students on topics related to university life, including helping students navigate the Faculty of Education, ECPS Department, and MERM Program procedures.
Dorna Rahimi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides support and advice for SCPS students on topics related to university life, communicating between faculty and students, and helping students navigate the Faculty of Education, ECPS Department, and SCPS Program procedures.
- Student Financial Assistance and Awards
- Equity Office (complaints regarding discrimination and harassment)
- Counselling Services (counselling, consultation and referral services)
- Student Health Service
- UBC Chaplains
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students (works with UBC community members to ensure students are treated fairly)
- Graduate Student Society (GSS) Advocacy Office
- Alma Mater Society (AMS) Ombuds Office
- Child Care Services
- Information for families (child care, enrolling children in school, partner involvement strategies, and parents’ rights and responsibilities)
Professional Development / Academic Support
- Graduate Pathways to Success (GPS): (non-credit workshops, seminars, and other activities)
- English language support
- Career Services
- Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT)