Directors of Graduate Programs
Dr. Serge LacroixView Faculty Profile
Dr. Cay HolbrookView Faculty Profile
Instructional Technology Support
Quantitative Research Methodology
Ryan Ji: email@example.com
Provides support for quantitative methods questions.
Please email to schedule an appointment.
Program Area Peer Advisors & Assistants
Lauren Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make appointments for advising on admissions to the Counselling Psychology Program via email.
Responds to emails and telephone inquiries from potential applicants; establishes weekly appointment times for meeting applicants; updates current information of admissions criteria (website); updates equivalencies list of prerequisite courses; assists with group information sessions; assists with vetting equivalency requests of prerequisite courses
Takara Bond: Takara.email@example.com
Provides support and advice for HDLC students on topics related to university life, including helping students navigate the Faculty of Education, ECPS Department, and HDLC Program procedures.
- Student Financial Assistance and Awards
- Equity Office (complaints regarding discrimination and harassment)
- Counselling Services (counselling, consultation and referral services)
- Student Health Service
- UBC Chaplains
- Office of the Ombudsperson for Students (works with UBC community members to ensure students are treated fairly)
- Graduate Student Society (GSS) Advocacy Office
- Alma Mater Society (AMS) Ombuds Office
- Child Care Services
- Information for families (child care, enrolling children in school, partner involvement strategies, and parents’ rights and responsibilities)
Professional Development / Academic Support
- Graduate Pathways to Success (GPS): (non-credit workshops, seminars, and other activities)
- English language support
- Career Services
- Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT)