Our primary communications channel with our student body is through email. However, with email overload becoming a familiar occurrence, we strive to create a digital community where it’s most convenient in order to share information like: opportunities, news, events, awards and funding information, special topics/course highlights.
All ECPS students are automatically added to our private and secure mailing list. Here, over 500 graduate students are reached via email communications.
Mailing list issues/questions can be directed to your respective graduate program area assistant.
Please note that we recognize Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
ECPS on Facebook
- A more personal digital community
- Shares ECPS faculty, staff, and student stories and achievements
- Updates on exclusive events and opportunities
- Relevant channel of choice for internal community that displays original content
- Activity is moderated to not intrude on news feeds
ECPS on Twitter
- A global educational experience
- Opportunities to share events and achievements to a greater audience
- Explores conversations on correlative areas of study
- Highlights new ideas from field experts
- Engage with academics and researchers within and beyond UBC
Contact ECPS Digital Media & Communications if you have updates/news/announcements to share!