ECPS’ awardee of the Faculty of Education International Research Visiting Fellowship will be visiting ECPS from September 8th to September 22nd. To close off this visit, he will be providing a talk entitled, “Is it the Relationship or the Treatment that Makes Psychotherapy Work? The Case for an Integrated Model” on Friday September 20th at 2pm to 3:30pm, followed by a small reception at Green College
*For more information about Dr. Bruce Wampold and his visit, please contact Dr. Robinder Bedi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dr. Bruce Wampold:
- Emeritus Professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Director of the Research Institute at Hodum Bad Psychiatric Centre in Vikersund, Norway.
- Chief Scientist at Theravue, LLC
- Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Div 12, 17, 29, 45)
- Well known for advancing the Contextual Model of Counselling and Psychotherapy – the leading alternative to the predominant medical model of counselling and psychotherapy. He is a leader in meta-analytic research in counselling psychology.