Thursday, February 15
11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Neville Scarfe, Room 2415
Please RSVP your attendance here
- Class Analysis approach to studying science and technology attitudes across four top countries on the Bloomberg’s 2015 list of high-tech centralization.
- The Effects of the First Language Phonology on Second Language Visual Word Recognition Via a Mixed Design ANOVA Approach.
- Ashley Pullman (Post Doctoral Fellow, Education Policy Research Initiative at the University of Ottawa)
- Michelle Chen (Psychometrician, Paragon Testing Enterprises)
- Joanna Zeng (PhD Student, Department of Language and Literacy Education, UBC)
- Nathan Roberson (Ph. D. candidate, MERM program, UBC)