Forms & Resources

The following forms and resources is for ECPS faculty only. Look for ECPS student forms and resources.

Key Requests & Building Access - Faculty Form
Key Request - Student Access Form (to be signed by supervisor)

Key Request Forms should be emailed directly to or dropped off in the mailroom (located in Room 2520, Scarfe Office Block) in Silvia Almanza Alonso's mail slot.

Bookstore Standing Account Form

Mileage Claim Form

Course Supervision Mileage Claim Form

Missing Receipt Form

Miscellaneous Requisition Claim Form (for all non-travel expenses) - MS Excel required

Operating Funds Justification on Travel Form (FoE form)

Travel Requisition Claim Form (for expenses relating to travel, such as: transportation, hotel, parking, conference registration, meals, etc.) - MS Excel required

Honorarium Payment Request Form

UBC Professional Development Funds Information / Claim Form

Direct Deposit (Payroll) Form

Information for Student Appointment Form

To reconcile your grant accounts, please visit Financial Management System (FMS).

Financial reimbursement inquires? Please contact Connie Choi.

Visit the UBC Finance website for UBC Travel and Payment Requisition forms.

Print Services (Faculty may request print orders or graphic design services via Xerox’s web-to-print portal)

UBC IT Service Helpdesk (SOS) 
Complete online form for support related to workstation problems or issues, and requesting computer assistance

Educational & Technology Support - list of available support services

UBC Workspace (Getting Started Resource) (User Guide)
UBC Workspace FAQs